Thursday, March 15, 2012

7x7 Link Award

Boy, it's been a while since I got one of these things. Let's see if I remember what to say. *ahem* Meredith, the sweetheart that she is, gave me this award a few days ago. Rules are as followed:

  •  Tell everyone something that no one else knows about.
Umm, this is hard considering I have a Twitter account. Let's see...oh! I much prefer the city over the country. Not exciting but what the hell, it's all I got.
  • Link to one of my posts that I personally think best fits the following categories: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful Piece, Most Popular Piece, Most Controversial Piece, Most Surprisingly Successful Piece, Most Underrated Piece, and Most Pride-Worthy Piece.
Oh, this should be fun.

Most Beautiful Piece That honor goes to this one. You didn't mean literally beautiful, right?

Most Helpful Piece Not generally a single post, but more so the whole BOOK VS. MOVIE series. After all, I've heard a few people they might read the book as well. See? Helpful.

Most Popular Piece According to Blogger, it's my list of favorite actors. (Mostly for photo searches.) According to the comments, it varies. I'm settling with my 100 favorite things about movies.

Most Controversial Piece It's a toss-up. It's either my perspective on performances and the Academy Awards or how Hollywood is a male-dominated business. Either way, they both managed to caused a stink.

Most Surprisingly Successful Piece No contest. That goes to my list of Oscar-less actors. (Too bad its follow-up didn't get as much love.)

Most Underrated Piece Well, this was something I did in the early stages of this blog (when it was still called 'Life of a Cinephile and Bibliophile').

Most Pride-Worthy Piece I feel that my piece on fellow bloggers and who they love get this honor. (Hey, you'd be amazed at what one learns on Twitter.)
  • Pass this award on to seven other bloggers.
Not sure who got it already, but I'm giving them to:
  1. Diana @ Aziza's Picks
  2. Tyler @ Southern Vision
  3. Sam @ Duke and the Movies
  4. Andrew @ Andy Buckle's Film Emporium
  5. Stevee @ Cinematic Paradox
  6. Brandie @ True Classics
  7. Lesya @ Eternity of Dream
Okay, I'm done. Now go bother the other blogs. Go on, go!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I'm glad you highlighted your book vs. movie series--it's one of my favorite features over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll try get onto this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me!
    Love this award, everybody picks great posts to recall.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.