Thursday, February 17, 2011

Women I Envy: 20 Favorite Actresses

Having covered my favorite men in Hollywood, now it's on to the ladies. Some I'm actually jealous of because they have looks and talent. I wonder if they made a certain deal to have both of those traits. Anyway, in alphabetical order, here are my favorite actresses.
Lauren Bacall
Ingrid Bergman
Cate Blanchett
Marlene Dietrich
Faye Dunaway
Jane Fonda
Ava Gardner
Rita Hayworth
Audrey Hepburn
Katharine Hepburn
Deborah Kerr
Vivien Leigh
Laura Linney
Frances McDormand
Julianne Moore
Patricia Neal
Gwyneth Paltrow
Barbara Stanwyck
Meryl Streep
Elizabeth Taylor

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Nicole Kidman
Janet Leigh
Lee Remick
Susan Sarandon
Marisa Tomei

2 comments:

  1. wowza these are some great women (with the exception of nicole kidman) :). audrey takes the cake for me. so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so geniunely magical about those old actresses of classic Hollywood - Bergman, Hepburn, Hayworth, Dietrich - they beautifully embody the style and sensuousness of that period.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.