Friday, March 11, 2011

"I have this theory about men with glasses."

This title is a line said by Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot, which is fitting because like her, I too have a theory about men with glasses. But mine's a little different that hers. I think that glasses on a good-looking man adds character. Here are seven actors who look good with or without glasses. (Anything in parentheses is the movie title from where the image is from.)

Cary Grant (Bringing Up Baby)
William Holden (Born Yesterday)
Burt Lancaster (Sweet Smell of Success)
Tony Curtis (Some Like It Hot)
Jude Law (Closer)
Robert Downey, Jr. (Zodiac)
Colin Firth (A Single Man)

3 comments:

  1. My theory about men with glasses is that we're born to blog about movies ... Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing a certain Daniel Radcliffe.
    I think Jesse Eisenberg looks good in glasses...and Nicholas Hoult. Those Tom Ford ads...love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also Matt Damon and Christian Bale. Those horn-rimmed glasses.

    I have a thing for men with glasses too I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.