Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's My Line?

For those who don't know, What's My Line? was a popular TV game show that lasted for 25 years. The main objective was to guess the contestant's occupation. There was also a "mystery guest round" where celebrities would try to stump the blindfolded panelists by using disguised voices. They had a lot of stars on the show, but here are some of my favorites.

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward were so cute together.

Oh, Kirk. Who knew that you had a sense of humor?

William Holden: talented, handsome and funny. Three things I like in an actor.

Same goes to Robert Mitchum.

Jack, you are always a funny man.

Looks like Elizabeth Taylor is also showing she has a sense a humor too.

Nice voice there, Judy.

Dig that accent Lee Remick's using.

Same to Vincent Price.

I'm surprised they could actually hear Warren Beatty.

I couldn't resist not throwing this one in.

There are a lot more on YouTube. Be sure to check them out.

3 comments:

  1. Those were awesome!
    Thanks for sharing them...
    I particularly enjoyed the Elizabeth Taylor one, the Kirk Douglas one and the Robert Mitchum one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I thought you were make us play this in some weird way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching old clips of this show! Seeing the Hollywood stars being such good sports and having a laugh at themselves was a lot of fun. Nice post!
    Page

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.