- Although I'm a woman, I hate wearing anything feminine. Pink, dresses, skirts: hate them. I'm fine with jewelry however, but only my class ring and a simple necklace.
- I'll continue that comment of hating all things feminine by adding I don't like cosmetics. I wore mascara for a while once, but when I took it off I looked like I was mugged.
- I have taken numerous stabs at writing stories and scripts, but I always hit this one roadblock: I never know how to end them.
- For literature, I prefer plays over books most of the time. Basically because I like dialogue over description when it comes to literature, In Cold Blood aside.
- I always try to find performances that'll leave me speechless. I've seen a few (Marlon in On the Waterfront, Monty in Judgment at Nuremberg), but I'm still trying to find one that'll have me struck dumb.
- That being said, I'm also trying to find female performances that stick with me. Again, I've seen a few (Liz in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, Audrey in Wait Until Dark), but I haven't seen "the one".
- I'm a little infamous for being really picky with my movie choices, but I'd be willing to give a movie a chance. That is, if I heard good things about it.
Okay, seven people: