Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award

I was tagged by A Mythical Monkey writes about the movies for this award. (EDIT: I was also tagged by the diary of a film awards fanatic and Forever Classics after publishing this post.) Need to name seven facts about myself (deja vu). So here are seven facts.

  1. Although I'm a woman, I hate wearing anything feminine. Pink, dresses, skirts: hate them. I'm fine with jewelry however, but only my class ring and a simple necklace.
  2. I'll continue that comment of hating all things feminine by adding I don't like cosmetics. I wore mascara for a while once, but when I took it off I looked like I was mugged.
  3. I have taken numerous stabs at writing stories and scripts, but I always hit this one roadblock: I never know how to end them.
  4. For literature, I prefer plays over books most of the time. Basically because I like dialogue over description when it comes to literature, In Cold Blood aside.
  5. I always try to find performances that'll leave me speechless. I've seen a few (Marlon in On the Waterfront, Monty in Judgment at Nuremberg), but I'm still trying to find one that'll have me struck dumb.
  6. That being said, I'm also trying to find female performances that stick with me. Again, I've seen a few (Liz in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, Audrey in Wait Until Dark), but I haven't seen "the one".
  7. I'm a little infamous for being really picky with my movie choices, but I'd be willing to give a movie a chance. That is, if I heard good things about it.
Okay, seven people:

5 comments:

  1. Nice, thanks for tagging as well. Will do it rather soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for tagging me. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a girl im not a fan of dresses and skirts I think the only time ill don a dress is for a wedding and even then i perfer to wear black pants and a nice top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1-2. Tomboy! :)
    3. Ending a story is always the most difficult part.
    7. Almost as infamous as your rating curve ;)

    Ahah well thanks for tagging me Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.