Thursday, June 17, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Um, wow. That was unexpected. Univarn tagged me with a new meme floating around (I honestly wonder where these things start). Anyway, here's what I gotta do:
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award. (check)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reasons! (in no particular order)
  4. Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
Didn't I do this already? Anyway, seven facts about me:
  1. In my house, I'm usually the reference book for all things movies. Although I should probably take it as a honor, I find it kinda annoying.
  2. The most amount of movies I can watch in a day is two. Not a lot, yes, but that's my limit.
  3. Books, on the other hand, are different. The most I've read at once was three.
  4. I like that my family gives me film books, but my peeve is that they're always out of date within a year of publication.
  5. Books or plays, you ask? I've taken a better liking to plays.
  6. Along with movies and books, I also like music. I've been listening to my iPod a lot more since reading (and watching) High Fidelity.
  7. I LOVE going to New York City. It's like a new experience every time I go there.

What the-? 15?!! Oy, fine.

Movies and Other Things...
The King Bulletin
Anomalous Material
He Shot Cyrus
Final Cut
Kid in the Front Row
Reel Talk
The Dark of the Matinee
gmanReviews
Encore's World of Film & TV
John Likes Movies
Stop the Planets of the Apes... I want to get off.
Movie Mobsters
Movie Moxie
Film Intel

Go check out the blogs I mention. Go on, shoo!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out!!! i LOVE plays. Eugene O'Neill and Tenessee Williams are two of ym favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.