Thursday, December 31, 2009

Books Read in 2009

Since I'm on the topic of things I've done in 2009, I might as well cover the books I've read that year. It's a mix of books I had to read for school and books I read for myself. Anyway, here's the list:

Color of the Sea by John Hamamura
The Witches of Eastwick by John Updike
Misery by Stephen King
Born on a Blue Day by Daniel Tammet
The Rustler by Linda Lael Miller
A Time to Kill by John Grisham
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
Homecoming by Bernhard Schlink
The Last Picture Show by Larry McMurtry
The Film Club by David Gilmour
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Ordinary People by Judith Guest
The Last Don by Mario Puzo
The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammet
A Drinking Life by Pete Hamill
A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
Born on the Fourth of July by Ron Kovic
Montana 1948 by Larry Watson
The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
Glengarry Glen Ross by David Mamet
The Crucible by Arthur Miller
East of Eden by John Steinbeck

Not as impressive as the movie list, but still that's a lot of reading in one year. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.