Monday, August 1, 2011

Golly.

Another year has gone by. This blog is now two years old. If you noticed what happened last month, it appeared that I was starting to lose interest in writing. It wasn't that; it's not easy writing with a deadline every day. You need a break every once in a while.

In the past year, I got acquainted with other bloggers, both rookies and veterans of the online critic world. Most of them I introduced to movies I saw (and sometimes books I read), others I had similarities with in the sense of movies. All in all, I met new people that I wouldn't have met had I kept my mouth shut.

Anyway, I thank those who stop by on a regular basis to comment, those who I talk to on Twitter periodically, and those who supported my work since the beginning or have just started to. I hope I'll be around for a while.

(Oh, one more thing. There won't be a BOOK VS. MOVIE feature this month. Sorry.)

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. "You've grown wiser, my child."

    I don't know where that came from, it just felt fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogaversary! Mine was July 28th. I guess people like to start blogs in the summer. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your blog, Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.