- Unsane (2018, dir. Steven Soderbergh)
- Mandy (2018, dir. Panos Cosmatos)
- Goodbye Charlie (1964, dir. Vincente Minnelli)
- The Hours and Times (1991, dir. Christopher Münch)
- The Old Dark House (1932, dir. James Whale)
- Late Night (2019, dir. Nisha Ganatra)
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019, dir. Céline Sciamma)
- Marriage Story (2019, dir. Noah Baumbach)
- Parasite (2019, dir. Bong Joon-ho)
Now onto the books!
- The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage: The (Mostly) True Story of the First Computer by Sydney Padua
- At Last by Edward St. Aubyn
- Giraffes on Horseback Salad: Salvador Dali, the Marx Brothers, and the Strangest Movie Never Made by Josh Frank, Tim Heidecker, and Manuela Pertega
Anyway, resolutions. The standard "watch/read/write more", obviously. I'm also gonna try to cut down on my sugar intake (which is hard because I've got a really bad sweet tooth). Will I uphold those resolutions? Well, we'll find out in a year!