Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Life in Film

A week ago, Andrew did a small post on a game he made up. The only requirement is the answers have to be movie titles.

Gender: Working Girl
Describe Yourself: Rebel Without a Cause
How Do You Feel Right Now: Dazed and Confused
Where Do You Live: On the Waterfront
What's the Weather Like There: Sunshine
Where Would You Like To Go Right Now: Sleepless in Seattle
What's Your Biggest Fear: Crimes and Misdemeanors
Your Life Is A Film, Give It A Name: As Good As It Gets
What Will You Be Doing Today: Dirty Dancing
Give Us A Piece Of Advice: It Happened One Night

That was actually harder than I thought it would be.

3 comments:

  1. Cool concept. I may have to give one of these a go. As for your choices, nice to know your life is As Good as It Gets :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choices sound very logical actually, I especially love "Dazed and Confused"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Univarn I wouldn't really say that It's a Wonderful Life.

    @Andrew It was going to be Lost in Translation, but I forgot it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.