Um, wow. That was unexpected. Univarn tagged me with a new meme floating around (I honestly wonder where these things start). Anyway, here's what I gotta do:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. (check)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reasons! (in no particular order)
- Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
- In my house, I'm usually the reference book for all things movies. Although I should probably take it as a honor, I find it kinda annoying.
- The most amount of movies I can watch in a day is two. Not a lot, yes, but that's my limit.
- Books, on the other hand, are different. The most I've read at once was three.
- I like that my family gives me film books, but my peeve is that they're always out of date within a year of publication.
- Books or plays, you ask? I've taken a better liking to plays.
- Along with movies and books, I also like music. I've been listening to my iPod a lot more since reading (and watching) High Fidelity.
- I LOVE going to New York City. It's like a new experience every time I go there.
What the-? 15?!! Oy, fine.
Movies and Other Things...
The King Bulletin
He Shot Cyrus
Kid in the Front Row
The Dark of the Matinee
Encore's World of Film & TV
John Likes Movies
Stop the Planets of the Apes... I want to get off.
Go check out the blogs I mention. Go on, shoo!