Thursday, August 1, 2019

Ten years!



Would you believe that on this day a decade ago, I started this little blog?

What started as a little hobby turned into a deeper interest in writing. And while the regularity of this blog has been...erratic as of late (damn you, depression!), I'm still trying to keep up-to-date with certain releases. (I mean, there's also the fact I'm a guest contributor at The Film Experience now and then as well now but that's beside the point.)

Anyway, I figured for such an important occasion, I'd ask you guys for something in return. Now at the present moment, I don't have a job and I live at home. This is where PayPal comes in. I'm not asking for a lot, mind you; just enough so I can pay bills and go out to the cinema every once in a while.

Anyway, here's to the next ten years of Defiant Success!

4 comments:

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.