Friday, August 1, 2014

Holy crap.

I didn't even think it was remotely possible.

My blog turns five today.

I know my efforts in keeping Defiant Success thriving have been lacking for the past several months or so (I contribute both recovering from attending TIFF last September and my own personal issues as to why the blog's been lagging) but I assure you, I don't intend to end this blog anytime soon. Not with all these movies coming out throughout this year.

Here's to the coming years (and movies).

12 comments:

  1. Happy 5 Year! Here's to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the 5 years and I hope you're doing it for 5 more. Great blog you've got here, sorry to hear about any personal issues, but hope everything's fine and you continue to update here regularly.

    http://bedroomconfessionalblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEY, very impressive! Glad that you're going to continue blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaayyy! God, my blog is turning 5 this year too. Shit! I am glad you will continue blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy five years of blogging. From someone who's probably the most inconsistent (non-)blogger no need to apologise for lack of posting.
    Here's to five more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.